Visit our private Infra-Red Sauna room to relieve anxiety and stress. This calming room helps weight loss, revives and detoxifies your body. These are just some of the symptoms that the Infra-Red Sauna can help with.
Please call to make appointment
More Enjoyable Than Conventional Saunas
Do you have any of the following symptoms:
Many of these symptoms can turn into more serious conditions if toxicity is left untreated. If you have any of the above symptoms, you may have chemical or heavy metal toxicity and should consider the healing therapy of our Infra-Red Sauna.
The Thermal Life Infra-Red Sauna utilizes infrared heat. Infrared heat waves reach the body directly without having the heat intervening air inside the sauna. Since the Infrared heat energy is warming the body directly (and not the air, walls and fixtures within the sauna), a lower temperature setting can be used to achieve the desired results in a short session of 20 to 30 minutes.
- 1 Session – $15
- 5 Sessions – $60
- 10 Sessions – $115
Important Information For
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take a hot shower or bath before session to further promote perspiration.
- Do not put any oils or lotions on your face or body to prevent blocked pores from perspiration.
- Do not eat anything at least an hour before your sauna session.
- If you feel the need for more cooling, simply leave the door open until the air around you feels comfortable enough.
- Be sure to towel off excess sweat during your session to help the body perspire more freely.
- To help relieve sore and tense muscles, massage the affected areas while in the sauna to help heal faster.
- To treat ankles and feet more effectively, elevate them while inside the sauna.
- Drink a lot of water before and after your sauna session and make sure you replace electrolytes.
- After the session is over, do not immediately jump into the shower. Since your body was heated up during the session, it will continue to sweat even after the heaters are off.
- Men: Must wear shorts. A shirt is optional. Swimsuit wear is preferred but not necessary. May not utilize the Infra-Red Sauna while nude.
- Women: Must wear shorts OR a bikini top/bottom. Swimsuit wear is preferred but not necessary. May not utilize the Infra-Red Sauna while nude.
“Very welcoming and helpful for first timers! Love the staff and atmosphere. The place is kept very clean. 10/10 recommend!”
“Fun atmosphere, clean facility. Tamie, Terrie and all of the staff are very professional, yet they make you like family.“
4514 Ladson Rd
Summerville SC, 29485
Mon-Fri: 10am – 8pm